The Healer Laser Thermal Therapeutic Device offers medical professionals an affordable and effective tool to enhance their treatment protocols for pain and inflammation. It is FDA 510(k) cleared and approved by ISO, EMC / IEC, and CE.
How It's Used
The highly scientific background of The Healer is founded upon the science of light, which Albert Einstein discussed in his research on light about 100 years ago.
Light energy is comprised of discrete tiny packets of electromagnetic energy called photons. The healing process begins when low level infrared light (NIR) is absorbed by a receptor in the tissue’s mitochondria. This sets into motion many skin rejuvenation and healing reactions, collectively known as photobiomodulation.
This NIR laser light softly penetrates the skin without any burning, without pain and there is NO down-time. The healing and youthening effects occur when the wavelength is within what is known as “The Optical Window.”
The photons stimulate the mitochondria’s CCO to begin a cascade of healing events bypassing the layers of skin without burning or irritation. Stimulation of the chromophore that absorbs the warmth of the NIR photons initiates photobiomodulation.
This stimulation creates a cascade of a few very important events, including the creation of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate). The ATP provides the energy and “muscle” needed for cell building and repair.
Another byproduct, Nitric Oxide (NO) increases microvascularization to draw in extra fluid, oxygen and nutrients, and aids in toxin removal and enhanced enzymatic activity for healing and reducing inflammation.
The results are:
- Increased Nutrient Delivery
- Enhanced Enzyme Activity
- Additional Oxygen Delivery
- Faster Toxin Removal
The NIR Healer Laser:
- Repairs weakened collagen
- Increases fibroblasts
- Increases platelet derived growth factor
- Increases cellular activity by decreasing apoptosis
By increasing the release of growth factors
it enhances the formation of:
Fibroblasts, which secrete the proteins that form collagen and elastic fibers and the substance between the cells of connective tissue.
Keratinocytes, which form the protective outer layer of skin.
Endothelial cells, which form the inner lining of your blood vessels. Thus your therapy fully rejuvenates tissue with healthier and increased blood supply for skin’s health.
- Wound Healing
- Soft tissue injury repair, prevention of tissue death, scar tissue.
- Pre and post-op surgical treatment.
- Relief of Inflammation, Pain and Edema
- Acute injuries, such as muscle strains and tears. Sore muscle and joints
- Chronic disease, including degenerative joints diseases, i.e. Arthritis
- Repetitive use injuries like Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neurogenic pain
- Neurogenic problems, including traumatic nerve injury.
Why Purchase the Healer Laser?
- Hand-held – Not tethered to a big mother machine
- Fully mobile – Easy and convenient to carry
- Easy-to-use – Simplicity with a fast learning curve
- Affordable – A fraction of cost of other Cl-4 NIR lasers
- Immediate results to various degrees in most cases
- Rechargeable battery operated. No cords nor plugs
- Non-invasive – The laser does not touch the skin
- No Downtime – No loss of work or outside time
- No swelling – No edema. It is anti-inflammatory
- Pin point accuracy – Its small 3mm beam can target small areas, as in the eye region.